Vision and Mission
To be a world-class bus service across the state of Tripura.
To provide customer-friendly public bus transport within the state of Tripura, Bangladesh, West Bengal and adjoining North Eastern states.
Following are the focus areas of TRTC : -
- Innovation – TRTC bus service will continuously look for ways to grow its service and business and introduce cost-reducing and efficiency-enhancing methods and technologies.
- Safety - TRTC will ensure that its passengers are always safe and its bus operators will be the best trained in the country.
- Reliability - TRTC will provide a reliable, punctual service;
- Efficiency - TRTC will provide a cost-efficient service to ensure fares are kept as low as possible.
- Sustainability - TRTC will be financially viable and will produce above-industry-average profitability through efficient resource allocation and management.
- Environmental consciousness - TRTC will ensure that its buses do not pollute the environment.
- Customer-focused - TRTC will ensure that buses are clean and comfortable and that its operators are trained in customer services.
- Continuous learning - TRTC will encourage staff to learn, with special focus on their health, safety and social wellbeing.
Key objectives: -
- TRTC aims to turn public transport in the state of Tripura into a professionally run operation.
- To reach this objective, TRTC is studying commuters needs and will invest in technology and new vehicles to improve its service.